Photo

Hong Kong Phooey and Marvin the Martian Movies Animation Tests

* * * * - 1 votes movies cartoons hong kong phooey marvin the martian wb live action cgi

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Player #7

Player #7

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,006 posts

Yes, WBs are making two Live-Action/CGI movies based on the Hong Kong Phooey and Marvin the Martian cartoons, and here are the Animation Tests for both of them.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Cadsanova

• Moderators
  • 13,683 posts
  • LocationIllinois

1. Hong Kong Phoeey? Really? Was it REALLY that popular? And that dog looks stupid.

2. Marvin? Alright. I can dig it.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

7/25/14 - 10/25/14: I'm clearly going to breeze through this like it was nothing

Terraria Server: 50.83.203.208:7777

If29DNO.jpg

Kris

Kris

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,716 posts
  • LocationDeliciously British
I loved Marvin the Martian however I don't love shitty Christmas movies, especially ones that just rehash all the same things he said originally.

Amarus

Amarus

Sarcasm Included

• Legacy Members
  • 1,462 posts
  • LocationFrance

I loved Marvin the Martian however I don't love shitty Christmas movies, especially ones that just rehash all the same things he said originally.

QFT.

As for Hong Kong Phoeey, I barely remember him appearing in Laff-A-Lympics on the Cartoon Network but doesn't really mean anything to me. It might be something that I would consider watching on TV purely for Eddie Murphy, otherwise meh.
Steam ID: Amarus | uplay: Amarus_Kh

The forum's whiteness is too much for you? Well then, take a look at these two posts: 1 2
Annoyed that trying to open links in the homepage redirects your browser? Give this a shot.

Kris

Kris

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,716 posts
  • LocationDeliciously British
Kids who watched Hong Kong Phooey have now watched Black Dynamite, they don't need a new movie to get nostalgic over.

Squishy

Squishy

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,108 posts
  • LocationIreland
That looks really really awful.

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

• Moderators
  • 1,414 posts
  • LocationMexifornia
Why do they have to ruin all that was nice?
  • Evinta and Player #7 like this

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

Player #7

Player #7

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,006 posts

Why do they have to ruin all that was nice?

Becuase they are Hollywood, it's what they do now. :(

They have run out of good ideas for movies a very long time ago (I think it was about the mid 80s when it happened), and they now just make re-makes & sequels of movies they had already made a long time ago, or make movies based off of comic books & old cartoons and TV shows.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Icalasari

Icalasari

• Legacy Members
  • 935 posts
  • LocationAlberta
I want to punch that kid in the face

Tarnagh

Tarnagh

Eldest

• Legacy Members
  • 3,338 posts
  • LocationArkham Assisted Living Center & Shoggoth Refuge

Kids who watched Hong Kong Phooey have now watched Black Dynamite, they don't need a new movie to get nostalgic over.

The original Hong Kong Phooey aired in the 70s. It's not YOUR demographic they're after for nostalgia, it's mine.

Marvin could be great, if they gave him something with a decent plot but seriously, ruining Christmas? Lame.

It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.

Maybe we should make a universal rule that teal is now the sarcasm colour.

Icalasari

Icalasari

• Legacy Members
  • 935 posts
  • LocationAlberta

The original Hong Kong Phooey aired in the 70s. It's not YOUR demographic they're after for nostalgia, it's mine.

Marvin could be great, if they gave him something with a decent plot but seriously, ruining Christmas? Lame.

I choose to think that both of those tests are just little shorts to see how the models work, and have nothing to do with the movies at all

As such, Marvin will not have a Christmas movie, Hong Kong Phooey won't eat a urinal cake, and I won't have to track down that kid and punch his face in

Tarnagh

Tarnagh

Eldest

• Legacy Members
  • 3,338 posts
  • LocationArkham Assisted Living Center & Shoggoth Refuge

I choose to think that both of those tests are just little shorts to see how the models work, and have nothing to do with the movies at all

As such, Marvin will not have a Christmas movie, Hong Kong Phooey won't eat a urinal cake, and I won't have to track down that kid and punch his face in

Fair enough. Glad I'm not the only one who wants to hurt that kid. I was worried it might be just me.

It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.

Maybe we should make a universal rule that teal is now the sarcasm colour.

Nuggæt

Nuggæt

• Legacy Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationQueensland, Australia
Luckily this wasn't a humour test guys...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: movie, movies, cartoons, hong kong phooey, marvin the martian, wb, live action, cgi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users