tanks online f2p

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

Vn70072

Vn70072

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Which premium US mediums do you have Kelarius?

I had another E-25 replay I wanted to do a video of, but 9.3 seems to have broken all my previous replays. Fortunately I had another good one recently, and decided to try commenting on this video instead of just uploading the raw video.

Edited with HD upload

BDNeon

BDNeon

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Pretty fuzzy, can you at least upload it in 480p?

Vn70072

Vn70072

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Replaced it with a new upload in 1080P ;) But the reason I didn't do that in the first place is well, I started that upload almost two hours ago. My internet is decent as far as ping goes, but when it comes to the throughput for bulk upload and download, it leaves something to be desired.

kelarius

kelarius

• Legacy Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationSomeplace you are not.

Which premium US mediums do you have Kelarius?

M4A2E4 and Ram II

I actually had an M48 and was not far off of the T54E1 but then I realized that I despise playing my M48 so I sold it (I have an FV4202 which is a WAAAAY better tier 10 medium if I want to play something like that). With the sale of my M48 I dont really have the need to train a US medium crew anylonger hence no fury.

I lurk, therefore I am.

Space Engineers Server Info

MC Tekkit server coming soon

TeamSpeak: kelarius.no-ip.info

BDNeon

BDNeon

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yay! They started doing these again!

kelarius

kelarius

• Legacy Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationSomeplace you are not.

WOOOHOOOO fuck the russians!

I lurk, therefore I am.

Space Engineers Server Info

MC Tekkit server coming soon

TeamSpeak: kelarius.no-ip.info

BDNeon

BDNeon

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Got the T14 US tier V premium heavy for free from a recent mission, pretty fun little heavy. Gets preferential matchmaking, only faces tier VI at highest, and has great armor on all sides, even on the rear, and it's fairly fast too for something with as much armor as it has. The only real downside to the tank is the gun, it has the same short 75mm as the M4A2E4 and the stock Sherman, and since I've been rolling the M4A2E4 for nearly 3 years now I am more then capable of managing to cope with that drawback. On the plus side, it has an even more insane rate of fire then it does on the M4A2E4, it's possible to shave it down to 3 seconds on the reload, 2.7 with health below 10%.

BDNeon

BDNeon

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Decided to go ahead and submit a replay for Best Replays of the Week. This one was just so amazing that I couldn't pass up sending it in.

http://wotreplays.co...ak_43_jagdtiger

5k damage, 6 kills, 3.4k damage deflected by armor, and basically carried the match.

Anyone who hasn't played in a long while interested in the Recruit program? You earn tons of extra XP for doing battles with the dude who recruited you. I'm down for showing anyone the ropes. New accounts made after the program started or people who haven't played in 2 months prior to the program start can join.

http://worldoftanks....al/recruitment/

Risk

Risk

• Legacy Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationLouisville

Haven't had time to play much of anything lately, but just had a great match in my ISU-152. Came down to me and a Bulldog vs 6 tanks. He saved me from a damned Leopard of all things, chewing on my ass like an angry mosquito. Would have lost if not for him.

Overall I feel I've been doing mediocre in the ISU. I've had some great matches, but something just... it doesn't feel as stealthy as say, a Jagdtiger, and I keep forgetting that.

What do I have to do to get the mastery in this thing? 10 shots, 9 pens, 7000~ damage or thereabouts. 

2vlkx8n.jpg

• Tindertwig likes this

Vn70072

Vn70072

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

@Neon: Very nice! Made the right moves at the right times, and good communication/coordination with the team. That alone should make it worth best replays of the week.

@Risk: Some tanks are quite hard to get Ace Tanker for. For something with the ridiculous damage potential of the ISU, it doesn't surprise me that it's a high mark.

According to tank inspector, the ISU should have a higher camouflage rating than the Jagdtiger.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pc, tanks, online, f2p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users