tanks online f2p

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

Vn70072

Vn70072

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Turning off improved graphics gave me a crash-free day and a half, anyone having issues may wish to try that. I'd had crash to desktop issues after starting 9.0 earlier this week, and had a crash last night after I turned improved graphics back on for science's sake. I've heard a lot of people reporting framerate drops with 9.0, I haven't seen any performance drops when running recommended settings, and I haven't upgraded my computer since I bought it two years ago.

I don't play it often but I do enjoy the T14, it was the first premium I ever bought. It's decently tough at tier and fairly nimble for a heavy, plus angling the armor properly is quite simple as you noted Kelarius. It's funny when you run into another tank with good armor but a weak gun, it can lead to a lasting standoff and a Steel Wall. I have considered purchasing the Ram II, but its lack of preferential matchmaking has turned me off from the prospect.

Has anyone played the FCM 50t? I had been considering it awhile ago when all the premiums were on sale, but went with the Jagdtiger 88 instead because I could use it to train my myriad German TD crews, while I have no French heavies. The Jag has been less than satisfying though, due to its lack of flexibility. Can do tons of damage but it can only fight well in certain regions on most maps and if the other flank is hurting it's unlikely I'll be able to do anything about it, such as if everyone lemming-trains the direction I went.

Tindertwig

Tindertwig

• Legacy Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Has anyone played the FCM 50t?

A few clan members have it and use it to great effect. It has really good gun depression, -8 i think, which is rare in a French tank.

Formerly Abyssaldeath

signature.png

Risk

Risk

• Legacy Members
  • 394 posts
  • LocationLouisville

The Jag has been less than satisfying though, due to its lack of flexibility. Can do tons of damage but it can only fight well in certain regions on most maps and if the other flank is hurting it's unlikely I'll be able to do anything about it, such as if everyone lemming-trains the direction I went.

The german TDs were my first high tiers- 8, 9 and 10. I liked the JPII. A lot. Got the Jag about a month before they nerfed some soft stats, the engine, and the lower glac. 8.8 I think...? There was a noticeable difference in maneuverability and the ability to relocate. Reverse speed... and I swear the thing started to light up like a match if anyone even glanced in my general direction.

I've had the JgPzE100 for a few months now. I'm not thrilled with it. At 300 battles I retrained the crew for the StuG. Between it's lack of adaptability, consistently low damage rolls, bouncing shots that should not be bouncing with that pen, and the magnetic attraction it's shells have to tracks, I'm not entirely sure why I haven't sold it yet. 

Random: The other day I saw a guy in a Foch 155 do almost 15,000 damage. It was amazing. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pc, tanks, online, f2p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users