1122 replies to this topic

Seige

Seige

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationScone NSW Australia

I play WoWs occasionally, but I just haven't found the thing that gets me hooked. Went to play some tanks and planes last night but of course it was a Tuesday night and the servers are down for maintenance, so I went and scanned more systems in ED : H instead.

Nny

Nny

• Legacy Members
  • 182 posts

Seige, if you liked WoWP (which I've never heard of anyone liking before :P ), you should give War Thunder a try.  A bit more realistic (no healthbars!) but still arcadey if you stick to the Arcade matches, with options for Realistic (no enemy markings, more realistic flight models) and Simulator (cockpit only, full realistic flight models, no friendly/enemy markers, stick and throttle highly recommended).

I played WoWP when the Alpha launched, but couldn't stand it due to the super arcadey feel.  Found War Thunder, and have been playing it ever since whenever I get the itch to dogfight or go tank brawling.

Seige

Seige

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationScone NSW Australia

Finally bought my 4502A last night, only have 3/5 crew for it currently as I'm using the all female crew from the StugIV missions. Still got to get the HT and SPG-15 missions completed. Need to grind out another 500k credits to get a set of torsion bars for it as with the vent and rammer it puts me right on my weight limit and I'm not going to roll the 4502 with the stock short 8,8cm gun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pc, tanks, online, f2p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users