• Please log in to reply
1005 replies to this topic

Tholcrist

Tholcrist

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1029 posts
  • LocationSydney

Feeling the hate this morning. Had a Carrier just park fighter planes on my DD and my AA consists of a guy with s machine gun, then a battle with 3 St Louis's who made it their mission in life to sink me to the exclusion of all else.

This is apparently a "No WoWs" for me day.  can't get a spread of torps to hit for the life of me, and even when i do get a battle ship all alone and am out of range of his secondaries, his primaries manage to knock out my engine right after a repair giving him plenty of time to reload.

LordVic

LordVic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Some times you just have those days.

I was having a great day yesterday in Jap lvl T3 Cruiser. just using it till I can get into the Battleship tree. Figured i'm going to work on Levelling Jap Battleships, and USA destroyers (opposite to what i did in CB)

But I was having a great day. I'd drop torps like crazy and they were hitting people, even at their max. managed to sink both enemy battleships with them.

AND THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK

Tholcrist

Tholcrist

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1029 posts
  • LocationSydney

Oh I know, but i'm having issues deciding what ships I want to focus on.  in CBT it was American Cruisers, and Japanese Destroyers, but i'm thinking of maybe going into the knife fight Destroyers that are American since I don't particularly enjoy spamming torps from 10+km and hoping they happen to line up.

Nny

Nny

• Legacy Members
  • 159 posts

Wargaming is finally going honor the entire E3 bundle.

About damn time.

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

God Emperor

• Moderators
  • 15812 posts
  • LocationIllinois

About damn time.

Jesus christ people will find literally anything to bitch about. Some people still aren't satisfied. We got all we paid for. Give them a chance to correct that for everyone. Ffs.

T͏hi͢s͘ sca͡r ̛iś ̛a͢ ́r̶emi͡ndȩr͏ ́o͠f t̡he̷ event͝s̢ ̀of̸ ̵Jań. ͜15th ̷t͏o̕ ̨22n͝d́, 2͟0҉1͜5̷.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

If29DNO.jpg

kelarius

kelarius

• Legacy Members
  • 876 posts
  • LocationSomeplace you are not.

About damn time.

I was wondering where that extra gold came from.

I lurk, therefore I am.

signature.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pc, tanks, online, f2p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users