1065 replies to this topic

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

If too plinky-plonky, try this version (same lead singer):

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Tallgeese_lll

Tallgeese_lll

Insane Asylum Escapee

• Legacy Members
  • 2449 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between reality and insanity

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be.

eJwFwbsOgjAUANB_6X7b0rdsjA4sLiZuDZTSCJT0

Anime List

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationGlasgow
35 years late, I'm getting into Depeche Mode. :D
We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Borzislav

Borzislav

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationThat place on Earth... You know, the tricky one...

Going through some older stuff:

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

MAinly sharing so I can find this again later. :P

Tallgeese_lll

Tallgeese_lll

Insane Asylum Escapee

• Legacy Members
  • 2449 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between reality and insanity

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be.

eJwFwbsOgjAUANB_6X7b0rdsjA4sLiZuDZTSCJT0

Anime List

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users