13637 replies to this topic

NanoScream

NanoScream

Hazzuh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,066 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that is witty
It's a literal link to that very image on the net. I hate those things..

It's okay Observa, we love you. :)

As long as you wear that Ewok.
  • Obversa likes this

tumblr_mpu2s2rFTS1szx1oxo1_500.gif

A smart man will always let the female win, unless it's your sister, then you beat that bitch like a pinata.

jthecreator

jthecreator

On a mission of love

• Members
  • 5,148 posts

The skin of an Ewok? D:

"In the totem pole of life, you can't know what could be if you never set your stone." - Some old lady on the Flobots "Fight With Tools" album.

NanoScream

NanoScream

Hazzuh!

• Members
  • 4,066 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that is witty

The skin of an Ewok? D:

Yes.

tumblr_mpu2s2rFTS1szx1oxo1_500.gif

A smart man will always let the female win, unless it's your sister, then you beat that bitch like a pinata.

jthecreator

jthecreator

On a mission of love

• Members
  • 5,148 posts
...whatever turns you on, mate...and if she's willing. Consent is needed.

"In the totem pole of life, you can't know what could be if you never set your stone." - Some old lady on the Flobots "Fight With Tools" album.

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

How long until you notice?

• Moderators
  • 1,454 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

I tried to. =/ It won't edit out for some reason. Can a mod help me out?

I went ahead and snipped it, haven't a clue how to make it work correctly >.>

• Obversa likes this

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

jthecreator

jthecreator

On a mission of love

• Members
  • 5,148 posts
Could have gone to the url, copied the actual image url, then replaced it...

Obversa

Obversa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationFlorida

It's a literal link to that very image on the net. I hate those things..

Thank you! Oh, I will wear that Ewok. ;)

I went ahead and snipped it, haven't a clue how to make it work correctly >.>

Thank you! :-)

Solo Wing

Solo Wing

The Vegemite Herald

• Legacy Members
  • 2,423 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Only when you're on the run, under indictment for a severe White-Crime, like embezzlement of a large corporation, or a flight-risk. I'm pretty sure I'm not using the word indictment right or spelling it right for that matter. Oh well, I'm too tired to give a rat's ass.

Also

Also what? ALSO WHAT?!

• MotherKat likes this

BannerFinal05_resized_zps94828ebd.png

Currently Playing - XCOM: Long War - Destiny - Rugby League Live 2 - Minecraft: Xbone Edition

Manager of the XCOM: Long War Patch Notes

I'm Kind of Doing an XCOM Let's Play?

Facebook - Xbox Live -  Steam

My Anime List

MotherKat

MotherKat

Giver of hugs

• Members
  • 1,869 posts
  • LocationLand of Oz
Also: it is dark. You will be eaten by a grue.
  • Golden Helmet, Tarnagh, Readout and 1 other like this

Steam: katiet518  Zynga: Motherkat518

up for playing: Wildstar, starcraft, minecraft, diablo 3, titanfall, LoL

my vanilla Minecraft server: 209.15.212.226:26765

Vent server:173.192.87.34 port 10195 pw pathfinder

boa

boa

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 2,685 posts

Sorry, I've been so busy to check on the forums. I have been in prison for the last 16 months

You better lie about what you were in for, make it way more badass than it really was.

Also I should have used that excuse for when I wasn't posting.

Brb going to prison, see y'all in a year or two.

I am so pissed at my bank, my bank card better be here on Monday, it's been 9 business days, how bloody difficult is it to get a card mailed out quickly when it's from the same state.

Battlenet: lIlIlIIllIll#1749

Hex: Westeros

jthecreator

jthecreator

On a mission of love

• Members
  • 5,148 posts

boa, banks are stupid. Mine is always fucking me over. I have had to get my card replaced twice due to fraudulent charges that were so out of the ordinary, and yet they didn't catch it. Just go to the bank in person, or you'll continue to wait. A replacement card can take up to 2 weeks, but it's rare.

Obversa

Obversa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationFlorida
Horrified (and highly embarrassed). Just found out that the hot actor I'd just followed on Twitter - and maybe was more than a bit attracted to - is gay. So very, very gay.

Considering this isn't the first time this has happened to me (dear God, why? Do you think this is funny, God?), I have no idea how to react now. I also feel a bit ashamed about lusting over him a bit, because he's gay.

Now, I can't bloody stop thinking about how the first boy I ever liked - and technically kissed - also turned out to be gay. What is it with me and gay guys?! My gaydar must be broken or something...

Flïppy

Flïppy

Beep Boop

• Legacy Members
  • 4,344 posts
  • LocationDeutschländ

Hot guys will be hot guys. Why should an actor's sexual orientation stop you from swooning over him?

• Obversa likes this
"Hoffnung ist jetzt das schlimmste, was uns passieren kann."

Posted Image

Obversa

Obversa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Hot guys will be hot guys. Why should an actor's sexual orientation stop you from swooning over him?

Because the whole 'gay' bit sort of dampers the 'swooning over' part. That, and most people - gay people in particular - tend to frown upon, and discourage, straight people being attracted to gays. It's all over the Internet, and I've also encountered the same attitude(s) in my old college's LBGTQ community.

Readout

Readout

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 2,796 posts
  • LocationThe South
Well that's just nonsense.

You swoon over you soon over, regardless of what sexual orientation either party is.

The only possible difference it could make is that the other party won't swoon back, but that only means you'll never be able to act on your crush, not that you can't enjoy having it. It's not like you were planning on hunting down and asking him out after all, so even if he were straight then the end result of the swoon would be exactly the same.

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Obversa

Obversa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Well that's just nonsense.
You swoon over you soon over, regardless of what sexual orientation either party is.
The only possible difference it could make is that the other party won't swoon back, but that only means you'll never be able to act on your crush, not that you can't enjoy having it. It's not like you were planning on hunting down and asking him out after all, so even if he were straight then the end result of the swoon would be exactly the same.

Uh...yeah...exactly what you said...*cough* not like I was gonna send him flirty/sexy Tweets or anything like that.. >.>

Readout

Readout

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 2,796 posts
  • LocationThe South
Depending on the context, the content and his reply, that's also fine.

I, for example, have the bad habit of seeming like I'm flirting with lots of my friends, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. I personally just think I'm being friendly, but apparently I suck at knowing when I'm bordering flirting. My girlfriend laughs at me all the time about it, cause I'm so clueless.

The moral of this story is that flirting =/= sex. You just have to make sure the other person is enjoying it, otherwise it's creepy and a bit douchebaggy.

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Obversa

Obversa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Depending on the context, the content and his reply, that's also fine.
I, for example, have the bad habit of seeming like I'm flirting with lots of my friends, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation. I personally just think I'm being friendly, but apparently I suck at knowing when I'm bordering flirting. My girlfriend laughs at me all the time about it, cause I'm so clueless.
The moral of this story is that flirting =/= sex. You just have to make sure the other person is enjoying it, otherwise it's creepy and a bit douchebaggy.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. :)

I don't think the sex bit will be an issue. Aside from the fact that he's gay, he lives in NYC. I live in Florida. Quite the distance, as you can tell.

From what I can tell, said guy is flirty - he can turn up the charm full swing, if he wants to - which is what I'm afraid of. I do not want to end up developing romantic fuzzies of any sort for a guy who won't reciprocate. Maybe if I keep the Tweet flirting to a minimum, it should be okay...right?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Obversa