Vent server:173.192.87.34 port 10195 pw pathfinder

JTheOverlord

JTheOverlord

On a mission of love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,724 posts

So.... BORED!

Yes, I know I'm not supposed to be here.  I won't be here long, but holy crap ... never in my life have I tried to do so little on purpose.

No computer, no reading, no driving, no television - "resting my brain" ... in a "non stimulating environment" ... but school starts on Tuesday and there are things I *HAVE* to get done between now and then... 

It sucks because the doctor is right... I've spent about the last hour and a half either on the phone or the computer, and my head hurts and the nausea is back.

This so totally sucks. :(  

Try meditating or visualizing. Electronics constantly stimulate the brain in any and all forms. But closing your eyes and just letting yourself day dream is calming, relaxing, and actually can be pretty entertaining. Just don't fall asleep, I don't think you're supposed to do that unless the Doctor expressively said you can.

"In the totem pole of life, you can't know what could be if you never set your stone." - Some old lady on the Flobots "Fight With Tools" album.

The Daemos Chronicles: Advent Light 

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Cadsanova

• Moderators
  • 13,775 posts
  • LocationIllinois

She's supposed to rest for a week, J. I think she can sleep.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

7/25/14 - 10/25/14: I'm clearly going to breeze through this like it was nothing

Terraria Server: 50.83.203.208:7777

If29DNO.jpg

Tholcrist

Tholcrist

• Legacy Members
  • 639 posts
  • LocationSydney

but clowns might eat her...

• MotherKat likes this

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

• Moderators
  • 1,418 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

I found this while getting the bank deposit ready. It kinda made me want to send someone through the grinder.

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

NanoScream

NanoScream

Hazzuh!

• Members
  • 3,898 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that is witty
Obviously that person isn't an artist or part of the Aryan Brotherhood.

tumblr_mpu2s2rFTS1szx1oxo1_500.gif

A smart man will always let the female win, unless it's your sister, then you beat that bitch like a pinata.

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

• Moderators
  • 1,418 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

Obviously that person isn't an artist or part of the Aryan Brotherhood.

It was probably just some bored teenager who thought it would be mildly amusing. Still, the meat grinder is hungry.

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 2,240 posts
  • LocationAlabama

I am for no reason impressed with myself cause I stopped my phones stopwatch at exactly 00:10:00.

• Seige likes this

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/<-- Check out Star Citizen. Pledge!

Amarus

Amarus

Sarcasm Included

• Legacy Members
  • 1,482 posts
  • LocationFrance

Somewhat nervous:

I need to make a bunch of holes in my kitchen's wall for a couple of microwave wall mount brackets, but I'm not to feeling so confident about doing anything that can go so permanently wrong. I've done similar things before, but usually with someone that have much more experience than me.

Steam ID: Amarus | uplay: Amarus_Kh

The forum's whiteness is too much for you? Well then, take a look at these two posts: 1 2
Annoyed that trying to open links in the homepage redirects your browser? Give this a shot.

MotherKat

MotherKat

Giver of hugs

• Members
  • 1,440 posts
  • LocationLand of Oz
I understand your nervousness completely, but anything you do should be able to be fixed with drywall mud and some paint.

Steam: katiet518  Zynga: Motherkat518

up for playing: Wildstar, starcraft, minecraft, diablo 3, titanfall, LoL

my vanilla Minecraft server: 209.15.212.226:26765

Vent server:173.192.87.34 port 10195 pw pathfinder

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationScotland

Started watching Adventure Time today (well, more than one episode). I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

And I love it. 

Whatever you've got planned, forget it! I'm the Doctor. I'm 904 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just an Internet Forum, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning...

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 6,594 posts
  • LocationPerth - Western Australia

Mathamatical.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users