• Please log in to reply
11550 replies to this topic

pk1134

pk1134

Prophet of Golden Helmet

• Legacy Members
  • 995 posts
  • LocationUtah

I have no idea what this means. But awesome! Sounds good! 

In League of Legends there are 5 tiers with 5 divisions in each and one tier with one division. bronze>silver>gold>plat>diamond>challenger. To go from silver 3 to silver 2 you need to win a best of 3 and to go from silver 1 to gold 5 you need to win a best of 5. I won a best of 5 without dropping a game and I just found out it was my 8th ranked win in a row.

Last I checked Gold (the rank I just got) is the top 25% of the community on NA.

Posted Image

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

In League of Legends there are 5 tiers with 5 divisions in each and one tier with one division. bronze>silver>gold>plat>diamond>challenger. To go from silver 3 to silver 2 you need to win a best of 3 and to go from silver 1 to gold 5 you need to win a best of 5. I won a best of 5 without dropping a game and I just found out it was my 8th ranked win in a row.

Last I checked Gold (the rank I just got) is the top 25% of the community on NA.

Well, well done to you! 

Whatever you've got planned, forget it! I'm the Doctor. I'm 904 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just an Internet Forum, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning...

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Reality Deconstructed

• Moderators
  • 13,018 posts
  • LocationIllinois

For comparison: I've played probably 1,000+ hours of League of Legends variants (from DotA to HoN to LoL to Infinite Crisis to HotS) and I would be somewhere in the bronze league.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

7/25/14 - 10/25/14: I'm clearly going to breeze through this like it was nothing

Terraria Server: 50.83.203.208:7777

If29DNO.jpg

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

I've only paid a few games of league. 

I'm terribad. 

Whatever you've got planned, forget it! I'm the Doctor. I'm 904 years old. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just an Internet Forum, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning...

Amarus

Amarus

Sarcasm Included

• Legacy Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • LocationFrance
Laughing my ass off:
I sneezed rather intensely and completely out of the blue. Every person in the open space around me jumped in surprise.

I'm pretty there would have been heart attack casualties if my sneezes were anywhere near as intense as my father's.
Steam ID: Amarus | uplay: Amarus_Kh

The forum's whiteness is too much for you? Well then, take a look at these two posts: 1 2
Annoyed that trying to open links in the homepage redirects your browser? Give this a shot.

pk1134

pk1134

Prophet of Golden Helmet

• Legacy Members
  • 995 posts
  • LocationUtah

Laughing my ass off:
I sneezed rather intensely and completely out of the blue. Every person in the open space around me jumped in surprise.

I'm pretty there would have been heart attack casualties if my sneezes were anywhere near as intense as my father's.

I sneeze and cough at the same time every time. It hurts, but my lungs end up feeling EXTREMELY clear afterwards.

Posted Image

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Reality Deconstructed

• Moderators
  • 13,018 posts
  • LocationIllinois

I sneeze and cough at the same time every time. It hurts, but my lungs end up feeling EXTREMELY clear afterwards.

If I weren't aware that you were younger than me and lived in Utah, I'd think we'd have met in person.

One of my good friends in high school did the whole cough/sneeze/honk thing.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

7/25/14 - 10/25/14: I'm clearly going to breeze through this like it was nothing

Terraria Server: 50.83.203.208:7777

If29DNO.jpg

Jhago

Jhago

• Legacy Members
  • 864 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Laughing my ass off:

That's basically what happens every time I sneeze. They're ninja sneezes that pack a punch, so whenever it happens, there will be someone that flinches, stuff will fall to the floor and I'll have to say a wimpy "sorry" while everyone glares at me. My friends are extra cautious when it's allergy season...

Going to give moral support for some friends of mine defending their masters thesis today. Since they are in the same specialization, I might also get a few pointers from watching them... Though I'm going to feel somewhat nervous by proxy.

oie_16205141AB1CZKrz_zps58490b83.gif

Axeman

Axeman

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • LocationGermany

Going to give moral support for some friends of mine defending their masters thesis today. Since they are in the same specialization, I might also get a few pointers from watching them... Though I'm going to feel somewhat nervous by proxy.

The most common plural formation for English words of Greek-origin that end in "-is" is to replace it with "-es".

So, one master's thesis (note the genitive apostrophe), several master's theses.

Axeman is right on with all of his comments.

Solo Wing

Solo Wing

The Vegemite Herald

• Legacy Members
  • 2,101 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia
I've spoken this shit my whole life and I probably would've said thesises.

The Doctor

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland

I've spoken this shit my whole life and I probably would've said thesises.

Thesi

Y'know, like Octopi? 

I'm tired. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users