• Please log in to reply
30172 replies to this topic

pk1134

pk1134

Prophet of Golden Helmet

• Legacy Members
  • 2200 posts
  • LocationUtah

I KILLED THE BASTARD FLY THAT KEPT LANDING ON ME. I GRABBED THE LITTLE BITCH RIGHT OUT OF THE AIR.  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

• Tarnagh, Readout, Relos and 1 other like this
Posted Image

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

How long until you notice?

• Moderators
  • 1825 posts
  • LocationMexifornia
:D : My new BlackBerry KEYone got here today. Physical keyboard, Android 7.1, and it can keep up with my typing speed. All other phones are inferior, this is the one phone to rule them all.
  • Seige likes this

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9096 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Speeding car nearly hit my wife an hour ago. It did hit our dog, and sent him into an hour of fits (he's epileptic, but an hour is about 3 times the duration of a usual fit).

He's finally stopped fitting and he's wobbling but otherwise able to walk, so we think he's had a very lucky escape.

We think the car was doing something around 50mph in a 20.

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North

I had a dream once where the country was invaded (Tomorrow When The War Began style) and we managed to escape the city. In the dream, I had to kill our dogs to stop them from alerting the enemy soldiers to our location. It put my in a foul mood for the rest of the day.

I love my furry little buddies.

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

Solo Wing

Solo Wing

The Vegemite Herald

• Legacy Members
  • 4130 posts
  • LocationBurn City, Victoria

Yeah, a dream like that would make me really upset too.

Console: Final Fantasy XV

PC: XCOM Long War, PU Battlegrounds, Dawn of War III, Factorio

Mobile: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

WiiU: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Currently Reading: Severed Souls: Richard & Kahlan series

Facebook - Xbox Live -  Steam - My Anime List

Never [be] cruel or cowardly. Never give up, never give in.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9096 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Took him to the vet this morning, and they seem happy enough that there's no evidence of internal damage. He was clearly in shock all last night, but he's almost back to normal now.

• Seige likes this
We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

TheHackMan

TheHackMan

• Legacy Members
  • 798 posts

So I did a thing a couple weeks back and got it put on the CaseLabs website :D

http://www.caselabs-...sma8-by-lurick/

M5cEGcB.jpg

• Tholcrist, Jhago, Carrion Suitcase and 2 others like this

Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
-Capt. Picard

Steam ID - thehackman

Battle.net: Lurick #1277

Other Handle: Lurick

Jhago

Jhago

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationPortugal

It's so fuckin' hot. It's almost 40ºC, something I've never seen around these parts, and at night the minimum doesn't drop from 25ºC. My house doesn't have AC, so I'm sweating buckets here.

Country is burning left and right, so much that the sky looks like we have cloudy weather, but it's really just smoke. My puny laptop, already old as it is, can't even handle a simple game right now because it starts overheating immediately. 

oie_16205141AB1CZKrz_zps58490b83.gif

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North

Somewhat terrified. I appear to have just bought a house...

• Sammo909 and Piestein like this

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

Vn70072

Vn70072

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

It's so fuckin' hot. It's almost 40ºC, something I've never seen around these parts, and at night the minimum doesn't drop from 25ºC. My house doesn't have AC, so I'm sweating buckets here.

Country is burning left and right, so much that the sky looks like we have cloudy weather, but it's really just smoke. My puny laptop, already old as it is, can't even handle a simple game right now because it starts overheating immediately. 

You don't have any fires nearby, do you?

Jhago

Jhago

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationPortugal

You don't have any fires nearby, do you?

None in my city, mostly in the surrounding towns and villages. We have no real woodland around except in the outskirts here. Doesn't prevent the ash from reaching and raining out here, though.

oie_16205141AB1CZKrz_zps58490b83.gif

Tholcrist

Tholcrist

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1296 posts
  • LocationSydney
Did you accidentally move to Australia without realising it?

And that case looked amazing by the way Hack Man
  • Solo Wing and *McKay* like this

Seige

Seige

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 posts
  • LocationScone NSW Australia

I have had a minor victory this morning at work as I managed ( I hope ) to put a sizable dent in the rat population here. I was loading our little delivery truck with feed to go out to a horse stud and in one of the pallets I found a mother rat with 10 kittens hanging off her back. She jumped out of the pallet and the kittens got stunned from falling off her mother onto the concrete floor of our shed, I was able to put 9 of the 10 out of their misery. If I had managed to get all 10 kittens and the mother it would have been a major victory in my mind.

I know this may seen cruel but we have a lot of issues with feed bags getting holes chewed into them by the rats in our shed and we are constantly baiting them so for me to eliminate almost an entire family in one hit it is a very good thing.

In other news our shop cat got hit by car late last week so that is a bummer, she had been the shop cat from a kitten roughly 7? years ago.

Blizzard Battletag : Shads#6352

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users