• Please log in to reply
23402 replies to this topic

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 4270 posts
  • LocationGlasgow
Went to Edinburgh today for the last day of the Fringe, and to see a few friends.

It's was nice to see them, but the Fringe was pretty annoying really – too many bloody tourists and dull street performers. Went to one proper show which was just about okay, aside from the joke that relied on dogs having black and white vision (which they don't), and, after berating the audience because only one person had attended gay pride, assuming that my friend was my girlfriend.

lesbians.png
Every passing hour brings the solar system 43 000 miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules – and there are still some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

66.55%

Axeman

Axeman

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7307 posts
  • LocationA German in Switzerland

What kind of vision do dogs have? I only know that it's not particularly good.

(I feel like asking instead of looking it up. I don't know, talking to people feels better than talking to Google.)

"The Germans dive deeper – but they come up muddier"

Wickham Steed

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 4270 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

What kind of vision do dogs have? I only know that it's not particularly good.

(I feel like asking instead of looking it up. I don't know, talking to people feels better than talking to Google.)

I can't remember the specifics, but they have less developed rods or cones, which limits their colour vision somewhat, but by no means completely.

I seem to remember something about yellows, but I can't recall if it was that they can see them, or that they cannot.

Google might be a better option if you want actual knowledge. ^_^
Every passing hour brings the solar system 43 000 miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules – and there are still some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

66.55%

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)