• Please log in to reply
22147 replies to this topic

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 4273 posts
  • LocationThe South

My Apple watch is being delivered today.

:D along with my Zelda Amiibo

You're going to be a very happy doctor.

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

The Doctor

The Doctor

Level 76 Red Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • LocationScotland

The Doctor, did you ever find a good way to deal with Dennis?

Cause I really really want to murder my own version of him, who for the sake of future rants I will start calling Anis (because it kinda looks similar to Dennis and it's the Arabic name of this guy).

I ignore it, try to be as positive as I can be, and now that he's settled in he's doing a decent job. 

I am not a good man! I'm not a bad man. I'm not a hero. I'm definitely not a president, and no, I'm not an officer. You know who I am?

I... am... an idiot! With a box and a screwdriver. Passing through. Helping out. Learning.

I don't need an army. I never have. 

Carrion Suitcase

Carrion Suitcase

• Legacy Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque

My Apple watch is being delivered today.

:D along with my Zelda Amiibo

Good on ya. Just promise me/us that you won't flash it around like a billboard and the bawk at a separate shopping receipt. True story; I was helping out a married couple with a chair and some random asshole supplies at work. The total came to $500 some-odd and she made this sound like she was being face-fucked by poverty. Meanwhile, they're driving an Infiniti QX56 (think something massive and unnecessary) and she has a shiny Apple Watch. Not really having a mad over it; I just thought it was funny that $500 seemed like a lot to her.

The 4th went well...pretty goddamn well actually. I won my first beer pong game in like...5+ years, made some dranks, and didn't do anything too terribly stupid. I did accidentally drip melted marshmallow on my buddy's dog, but a crisis tended to in safe manner. Them's the risk of beggin' though.

Might pick up some shave supplies and go to the zoo today (not to shave the animals). This might be the "my fat ass isn't at work" talking, but I'm feelin' pretty good about today.

Flïppy

Flïppy

Beep Boop

• Legacy Members
  • 5341 posts
  • LocationDeutschländ

Aren't there any nice girls with bad time management at the uni library to talk to?

Well first we're talking about the department library of Celtic studies, so... no.

Secondly, if that had been the case, I probably wouldn't have managed to finish it in time.

"Hoffnung ist jetzt das schlimmste, was uns passieren kann."

Posted Image

Axeman

Axeman

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6860 posts
  • LocationA German in Switzerland

Well first we're talking about the department library of Celtic studies, so... no.

No redheads? Why did you even choose Celtic studies then?

"The Germans dive deeper – but they come up muddier"

Wickham Steed

pk1134

pk1134

Prophet of Golden Helmet

• Legacy Members
  • 1742 posts
  • LocationUtah

Voodoo curse must've been placed on me. I cut the underside of my toe on a shopping cart wheel.

Posted Image

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 3893 posts
  • Location– It could be Rotherham, or anywhere.

Voodoo curse must've been placed on me. I cut the underside of my toe on a shopping cart wheel.

Through your shoes?
Every passing hour brings the solar system 43 000 miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules – and there are still some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

65%

pk1134

pk1134

Prophet of Golden Helmet

• Legacy Members
  • 1742 posts
  • LocationUtah

Through your shoes?

I was wearing flip flops, which makes it more likely, but still voodoo.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users