* * * * - 8 votes

• Please log in to reply
11402 replies to this topic

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

• Moderators
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationMexifornia
Ya'll know the song an' dance 'round these parts.

I may as well kick off Whinefest 2012: Had to call in sick for work. Besides the lost money, I hate leaving my coworker with extra work, but better than getting him (and customers) sick I suppose. If I didn't have to work with food, I probably wouldn't care as much, but since I do...

Fucking colds. As if going to the DMV isn't bad enough, now it had to infect me with its sickness.
  • Thomassags, DerrickEr, Richardwirl and 15 others like this

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

Cadiuro

Cadiuro

• Legacy Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationOn the water whenever the wind blows. (Belgium)
I learned most of the acoustic part of Stairway to Heaven on guitar. My dad even recognised it as I was played. I'm glad.

Now I have to work for school, though.
Formerly known as Sallets. You might recognize my avatar.

Tallgeese_lll

Tallgeese_lll

Pixel Certified Awesome

• Legacy Members
  • 960 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between reality and insanity
Happy: I just found out Nobuo Uemastu is coming to Milwaukee!!!

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn

xivpads.png
http://xivpads.com/?Keiji-Cloudrider-Excalibur

But only in their dreams can men truly be free. Twas always thus, and always thus will be.

Anime List

Armoured Cheese

Armoured Cheese

Prospect

• Legacy Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationThe ceiling of the OCT (England)
Yesterday I got to go around a track as a passenger in a Jaguar D-type.

This Jaguar D-type to be precise. Notice how there is a cover where the passenger seat could go? Well, there isn't actually space for a passeneger seat, so he had folded and tied down an old sleeping bag as a seat. And somehow mounted a proper harness. But holy crap is it fast.

It was awesome and I want one.
  • Tarnagh likes this
Posted Image

What protected milk-curds said.

pk1134

pk1134

Prophet of Golden Helmet

• Legacy Members
  • 982 posts
  • LocationUtah
This forum popped up in my dream. In my dream it was casting blinding rays of doom. I much prefer that I can see after looking at the website.
Posted Image

HiddenInLight

HiddenInLight

Newfish

• Legacy Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
Confused: We have had 3 different trucks from the same company here to pick up the same load......the last one drove slowly down the street, backup up back over the active railroad tracks parked across the street, blocking that lane, refused to come inside the fence, and argued with the plant manager when he said that the pickup was gone already......now that I think back I'm amused as well. Sometimes being a security guard gets you some fun stories.
Posted Image

Readout

Readout

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 2,359 posts
  • LocationThe South
I'm happy that this thread is back. I like it.

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Ozone55

Ozone55

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL
PISSED OFF that phucktarded customers think they know more about tires & wheel than we do... Example; "Yo, I gots 18s on my car and need tires.".... Ok sir, let me double check on the rest of the tire dimensions on the vehicle" (225/60r16)... "Umm sir? You have 16" wheels on this car, would you like me to give you a quote on the correct size?"..... "NAAaaah man.... those are 18s... You callin me stupid? I knows what I gots"........ Yes you fuggin retard.. I am calling you stupid NOW...
O.F.W.A.T.J.T.F.B. !

HiddenInLight

HiddenInLight

Newfish

• Legacy Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY
Happy: Just found out that I'm invited to tag along with my girlfriends biology club to their behind the scenes tour of the Niagara Falls Aquarium! I hope beyond hope that this involves me getting to high five a sea lion!
Posted Image

mikebuttersbee

mikebuttersbee

Bad-ass Butters-bee

• Legacy Members
  • 2,293 posts
You weren't lying about the brightness... MAH EYES!

But yeah sinus cold/weather changing cold sucks...

S4WI8.jpg

DIES TO HALF-MEN

Prime3k

Prime3k

Prime

• Legacy Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationEssex, UK
I'm feeling pretty chilled out and happy today. Sure, I had to get up really early for work and work went slowly. Sure, it's cold out. And sure, Elythaele has late lectures tonight. But the main thing is she's back from seeing family, and it really cheered me up being able to see her and hug her again (she got home yesterday). Ten days without the one you love is a long time when you feel lonely :(

PSN: Prime3k
NNID/Origin/Steam: Pitchshift3r

Kris

Kris

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationDeliciously British
Was is wrong of me to hope that someone would have stolen my username. Finally I would have felt like a star.

Prime3k

Prime3k

Prime

• Legacy Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationEssex, UK
Only Ashton (Trey_Ashton) has that honour :P

PSN: Prime3k
NNID/Origin/Steam: Pitchshift3r

Evinta

Evinta

Blue Guitarist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
I have a late class today but i couldn't sleep in! my body decided that no i have to get up early.

So that made me abit sad. But happy i get to join these forums :)

kl0z6BF.gif

LAAAAAST FISTING I GAVE YOU MY HEART - Flipster.
The earth is a flat disc balanced on the backs of four elephants standing on a giant turtle swimming through space. - Risk
Y'know, this isn't a computer -- You can't have a dual core human. - flintlocke

Kris

Kris

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,631 posts
I'm posting more again, it's not that I miss having a huge post count, it's that I miss having more than most people. This must be rectified.

Also I hate dealing with the general public, someone work out a life plan for me so I can move ahead in my existence and out of this job.

HiddenInLight

HiddenInLight

Newfish

• Legacy Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

I'm posting more again, it's not that I miss having a huge post count, it's that I miss having more than most people. This must be rectified.

Also I hate dealing with the general public, someone work out a life plan for me so I can move ahead in my existence and out of this job.

Contract Killer?
Posted Image

Lil Hippie

Lil Hippie

• Legacy Members
  • 536 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
Happy: Local gun range that offers indoor pistol shooting at less than half the price of the only other accessible option has now reopened after a recent fire. This means I'll be able to go shooting every week, instead of once a month. I am now preemptively cleaning and lubricating my guns in a lewd fashion while cackling madly.
Posted Image

Cadiuro

Cadiuro

• Legacy Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationOn the water whenever the wind blows. (Belgium)
I have a headache, probably because I am tired, but I don't know what I am tired off. I mean, I didn't sleep all too much in the past few days, but didn't miss enough sleep to have headaches now.
Formerly known as Sallets. You might recognize my avatar.

Kris

Kris

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1,631 posts
Grumpster: After living on my own and now having moved back (which was ages ago) one of the worst things is that it definitely feels like my Dad's house rather than my own. So one of the worst things is an evening where normally I get to chill out on my own and I don't get many of those is suddenly gone and it puts me in a bad mood, and now I have to sleep, and go to work tomorrow.

GRARBLE MOAN COMPLAIN.

Solo Wing

Solo Wing

The Vegemite Herald

• Legacy Members
  • 2,088 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia
I was feeling sick earlier in the week and I went to the local GP yesterday because it was persisting. Apparently I have a viral infection that's aggravating my stomach glands, and had a slight temperature. I didn't notice the temperature because the weather warmed up at almost exactly the same time. Also, I just lost all week off work, and I won't be working next week or most of the week after because of holidays, so I don't get paid for three weeks! Oh joy.

And this morning my depression seems to think it's a good time to come back and punish me for whatever reason. All this before going away on holidays tomorrow. Depression is exactly what I need when going away with a friend who has to deal with it herself and her boyfriend that is very protective of her.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users