Recent Topics
Next Previous
Photo

Minecraft!

minecraft mine craft notch blocks

• Please log in to reply
1159 replies to this topic

Poll: Reset (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to restart from scratch

1. Yes (18 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

2. No (8 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. Other (2 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

khyron42

khyron42

• Legacy Members
  • 198 posts

Talked with him tonight on the server.  He'll be staying criminal, possibly moving to full ban.  Abuse of admin powers before I removed them left him in creative mode instead of survival.

Brutter

Brutter

The Thunder's Roar

• Legacy Members
  • 1462 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Creepers don't bug villagers though, only skeles and zeds do.

Fail_Fish

Fail_Fish

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

ive changed my MC nick name to NegaPuppy . and also is there an enderman invastion in the normal game ? ( i saw it on an lets play and coulndt find any info on it ) 

Brutter

Brutter

The Thunder's Roar

• Legacy Members
  • 1462 posts
  • LocationUnderground
The only invasion in default mc is zombie.
  • Fail_Fish likes this

Nny

Nny

• Legacy Members
  • 189 posts

Server down? Can't seem to connect.

NanoScream

NanoScream

Hazzuh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4457 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that is witty
I wonder if my little homestead is still up. Anyone find a walled off area with a few farms, a house, a mine, a few cats, and a library? It also has some towers.

tumblr_mpu2s2rFTS1szx1oxo1_500.gif

A smart man will always let the female win, unless it's your sister, then you beat that bitch like a pinata.

khyron42

khyron42

• Legacy Members
  • 198 posts

My server should be up - let me know if it's still unreachable.  I had a few power outages over the weekend.

Nano - I don't think anyone's dismantled anything, so it should still be there.

Nny

Nny

• Legacy Members
  • 189 posts

Yeah, it's up now Khyron, was on it last night.

Fail_Fish

Fail_Fish

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

dose anyone one know what the sky hight is ? ( on the x y z grid ) i want to build something and i need to know how high up it goes 

khyron42

khyron42

• Legacy Members
  • 198 posts

255 is the highest buildable, but from personal experience, water gets very weird right at the top.  I had a waterfall working fine from 253, and tried moving it up one block;  it's disappeared randomly twice now since I made that move.

Fail_Fish

Fail_Fish

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

ty thats very helpfull :) 

Brutter

Brutter

The Thunder's Roar

• Legacy Members
  • 1462 posts
  • LocationUnderground
Maybe the clouds were eating it.

mikebuttersbee

mikebuttersbee

Bad-ass Butters-bee

• Legacy Members
  • 3346 posts

Do people still play this? And is it worth 27$ ? I am mulling it over. 

Also, if I do get it what mods are suggested?

S4WI8.jpg

DIES TO HALF-MEN

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

God Emperor

• Moderators
  • 17460 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Do people still play this? And is it worth 27$ ? I am mulling it over.

Sure, there are tons of people who play Minecraft. I think the CAD community for it is pretty much dead though.

Also, if I do get it what mods are suggested?

That largely depends on what you want to do. There are so many. Some are aesthetics only, some help you progress through certain things more quickly (like McMMO).

T͏hi͢s͘ sca͡r ̛iś ̛a͢ ́r̶emi͡ndȩr͏ ́o͠f t̡he̷ event͝s̢ ̀of̸ ̵Jań. ͜15th ̷t͏o̕ ̨22n͝d́, 2͟0҉1͜5̷.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

If29DNO.jpg

mikebuttersbee

mikebuttersbee

Bad-ass Butters-bee

• Legacy Members
  • 3346 posts

Sure, there are tons of people who play Minecraft. I think the CAD community for it is pretty much dead though.

That largely depends on what you want to do. There are so many. Some are aesthetics only, some help you progress through certain things more quickly (like McMMO).

Aesthetics mainly i think. I don't like the way it looks. I have never played minecraft so I dont know how you progress

S4WI8.jpg

DIES TO HALF-MEN

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

God Emperor

• Moderators
  • 17460 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Aesthetics mainly i think. I don't like the way it looks. I have never played minecraft so I dont know how you progress

If you just want aesthetics changes, you can go to any number of sites (curse.com has a repository) and look at screenshots and pick one you like most.

There are two main modes. Creative and Survival. Most of the non-aesthetic modes pertain to Survival.

Creative: No health. No hunger. No achievements. You have infinite of everything and can build whatever you want.

Survival: Health. Hunger. Achievements (entering the map on creative will disable achievements even if you switch back). If you want something you have to mine for it, craft it, farm it, etc. Your items have durability and will break so you have to constantly replace them. The game is dangerous in the beginning because you have very little in the way of items and shelter.

Creative is fun if you want to build something grandiose.

Survival is fun if you want to play with friends or have adventures.

T͏hi͢s͘ sca͡r ̛iś ̛a͢ ́r̶emi͡ndȩr͏ ́o͠f t̡he̷ event͝s̢ ̀of̸ ̵Jań. ͜15th ̷t͏o̕ ̨22n͝d́, 2͟0҉1͜5̷.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

If29DNO.jpg

mikebuttersbee

mikebuttersbee

Bad-ass Butters-bee

• Legacy Members
  • 3346 posts

If you just want aesthetics changes, you can go to any number of sites (curse.com has a repository) and look at screenshots and pick one you like most.

There are two main modes. Creative and Survival. Most of the non-aesthetic modes pertain to Survival.

Creative: No health. No hunger. No achievements. You have infinite of everything and can build whatever you want.

Survival: Health. Hunger. Achievements (entering the map on creative will disable achievements even if you switch back). If you want something you have to mine for it, craft it, farm it, etc. Your items have durability and will break so you have to constantly replace them. The game is dangerous in the beginning because you have very little in the way of items and shelter.

Creative is fun if you want to build something grandiose.

Survival is fun if you want to play with friends or have adventures.

I shall remember this...

I bought Fallout 4 today so I may revisit this plan in Feb. for my birfday

S4WI8.jpg

DIES TO HALF-MEN

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

God Emperor

• Moderators
  • 17460 posts
  • LocationIllinois

If you do pick up survival, look into McMMO. You can level up your "stats" (these stats don't exist in non-modded mode). The stats allow you to do things like mine faster, chop trees faster, get more drops from mining, more drops from choppings, farm better, etc. It's really nice.
  • mikebuttersbee likes this

If29DNO.jpg

Zeron85

Zeron85

Prospect

• Legacy Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationNI, UK

anyone tried Minecraft in VR yet?

I got a Gear VR headset with my new phone and set about streaming my screen to the phone while in the Gear VR.

With head tracking enabled its pretty good and with a wireless controller and a swivel chair could be really imersive.

Still have the issue with lag though but i'd say a 5Ghz rounter connected up in the same round would take alot of that away

Old CAD/Steam: smeggster | Minecraft/XBL/PSN: Smeggs85

Brutter

Brutter

The Thunder's Roar

• Legacy Members
  • 1462 posts
  • LocationUnderground

Necro post of doooooooooom. 
Before they blow this joint I'm wondering if Shawn is still creeping about and might have the world files still maybe?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pc, minecraft, mine, craft, notch, blocks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users