2699 replies to this topic

E.T.

E.T.

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Trying to install DOW3 but as soon as I insert the 2nd install disc the installation progress bar just out right stops and will not progress any further. Suggestions from anyone who purchased a physical copy if they had the same issue and what they did to fix it please.

And yes I have tried to restart the installation process but it does the same thing again.

Looks like you have a damaged disc or a faulty reader. Try making an ISO of the discs. The disc utility will report any problems you might be having. And if everything goes smooth, you can just mount the ISOs and install from there.

I finally made ePSXe operational and got Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Beautiful game and VO is quite good, surprisingly. And for some reason you have to put a potion in your hand to use it instead of using it directly from the inventory. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Steam: ET2403
People who don't get familiar with the Settings options of a product and complain about it belong to the same circle of Hell like people who don't read THE FUCKING MANUAL and complain.
PCMR%20160px_zpsjcvk6cpl.jpg

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts
  • LocationPerth : Western Australia

Downloading Infamous Second Son

Seige

Seige

Forum Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 posts
  • LocationScone NSW Australia

I ended up ( after 3 attempts to install off disc ) just downloading it via Steam, played through 2/3 of the tutorials last night for shits and giggles, will do the multiplayer tutorial tonight then start on the SP Campaign.

Blizzard Battletag : Shads#6352

Def

Def

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationChiTown

Interesting read on ME: Andromeda

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4934 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Elite: Dangerous again. Apparently it had a major update and overhaul of my favorite thing in the game a few months ago: Exploration. Specifically, it's now actually a decent way to make credits in game.

Payouts used to be like this:

lw01dg5.jpg

Now they're like this:

2.3_payouts.jpg

Much better. Specifically for terraformable, ammonia, and Earth-like worlds. Even the HMC (High Metal Content) and Metal Rich have gotten better. Used to be that the best way to make credits was to find one of the four major neutron star fields and skip from neutron to neutron scanning just them. I got good at that, scanning and plotting to a new star and jumping system in 52-54 seconds.

Now I'm more eager to find simple planets that can be terraformed, let alone ones that are HMC's or Water Worlds that can be terraformed too.

S'gunna be nice getting back to the Bubble after this new trip.

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/<-- Check out Star Citizen. Pledge!

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts

just finished Watch_Dogs 2. Pretty good game.

Ashling

Ashling

• Legacy Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over that way

I did it! I finally completed the main storyline of Dragon Age Inquisition! 

Psst! *stage whisper* Three sets of DLC.

Shush you, let me have my moment. 

--

I enjoyed Watch_Dogs 2 when I finished it. It doesn't compare to GTA V, but then it doesn't have to, but it's still so much better than the first game. 

• *McKay* likes this
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts

I finished the main story on a save I don't like (romanced Solas) so I want o finish it on save romancing either Cullen or Blackwall.

I also need to do the DLCs

Just downloaded Elder SCrolls Online.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6356 posts
  • LocationThe North
This is my problem with DLC, if I went back to DA:I now to play them I would have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm sure as hell not starting a new save file.
  • Def likes this

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9105 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap on the PS4. They've done a great job of porting it – the new graphics are pretty, without completely departing from the feel of the original.

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts

This is my problem with DLC, if I went back to DA:I now to play them I would have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm sure as hell not starting a new save file.

At least these days there are quest logs, I remember taking breaks from FFVII and coming back with no clue what I was meant to be doing so I had to start a new game.

Def

Def

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationChiTown

One of DAI's problems.  The replayability is simply not there.  I've actually tried but most times I wind up so bored by the time I reach Skyhold that it gets shelved again. 

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North

At least these days there are quest logs, I remember taking breaks from FFVII and coming back with no clue what I was meant to be doing so I had to start a new game.

Guys, I love making northerners cry as much as any other rational person. But at some point we start being unfair to FFVII.

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6356 posts
  • LocationThe North

Northerners don't cry we sweat gravy from our eyes.

• *McKay* likes this

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North
I always assumed that was where Bovril came from.
  • *McKay* likes this

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9105 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Northerners don't cry we sweat gravy from our eyes.

It the point where the mushy peas start to be produced that I have to leave the room.

• *McKay* likes this
We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6356 posts
  • LocationThe North
On the actual topic I should clarify that I don't think it's the best game ever made, that would be silly, but it is however my favourite game.

I've always been willing and open to discuss it in constructive criticism because as I'm sure we all did, I grew up surrounded by people who's idea of a discussion was one line with no actual thought behind it and that annoyed the crap out of me. And for some reason this has grown in to looking at Final Fantasy games in far more detail than many other games, as shown by my incredibly excessive posts on the matter.

What I'm saying is come at me bro.

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts

I am quite enjoying Elder Scrolls online, however having to constantly mash the R2 button to attack is a bit annoying.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6356 posts
  • LocationThe North
I'm very MMO'd out, but I would be lying if I said that Morrowind wasn't calling to me.

meezookeewee

meezookeewee

• Legacy Members
  • 350 posts

Currently playing Tekken 7.  Pretty solid fighter all around.  It's pretty light on the single-player aspects, but nowhere near as bad as Street Fighter V when it first launched.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multiplatform, handheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users