VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4805 posts
  • LocationAlabama

So, finally finished the first main mission where

Spoiler

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/<-- Check out Star Citizen. Pledge!

meezookeewee

meezookeewee

• Legacy Members
  • 326 posts

I'm also playing through Mass Effect: Andromeda.  Holy shit, this game's fucking enormous.  When the developers said that ME: A was going to be the biggest Mass Effect yet, they weren't kidding.  Once the galaxy opens up a bit more, it's something to behold.  While the game certainly has its problems, I'm loving it.  Although, fuck that stupid sudoku puzzle bullshit.

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4805 posts
  • LocationAlabama

I'm also playing through Mass Effect: Andromeda.  Holy shit, this game's fucking enormous.  When the developers said that ME: A was going to be the biggest Mass Effect yet, they weren't kidding.  Once the galaxy opens up a bit more, it's something to behold.  While the game certainly has its problems, I'm loving it.  Although, fuck that stupid sudoku puzzle bullshit.

There's definitely some wonky stuff with some of the animations; but I can also probably attribute some of the funky graphical issues to my dated video cards (780's). I'm not running in the highest quality, either. Some of the voice acting is weird, and doesn't always match up to the lips; especially in human characters. But I'm enjoying it too much to let that really stop me.

Went to

Spoiler
I do hate how missions ping-pong you back and forth a lot; feels like some of those old WoW quests that had you go from one continent to the other, down through super high level content while being level 10, and then back across to the other continent again. Not quite like that, but it feels like it.

• meezookeewee likes this

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4805 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Just did the side-mission on Eos to place the seismic pounder thingies in a few spots, and ended up with

Spoiler

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4805 posts
  • LocationAlabama

And now I've seen what the Kett really are. Hooooofuckboi. And another satisfying boss fight while kicking ass and saving faces. Or a face.

Edit:

Spoiler

flintlocke

flintlocke

Kill Me Now

• Legacy Members
  • 1046 posts

I've fallen back to my ancient drug called Ragnarok Online.

• DullBlade likes this

Bienvenue dans mon monde, je serai votre guide.

My battletag, for Diablo III and WoW : Hellparsley#1437

Wow Main : Navlaan-Ysera, lvl 110 Shaman, ilvl 888 (updated MAR/23/2017)

PZ5WGIl.gif

DullBlade

DullBlade

Ad Space for Rent

• Legacy Members
  • 5311 posts
  • LocationNowhere

I've fallen back to my ancient drug called Ragnarok Online.

...I've never played it, how is it?

Challenge Blog: ...soon to be posted

SteamID: DullBlade

Up for playing:

Borderlands 2, Torchlight II, Skullgirls, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Injustice (soon).

flintlocke

flintlocke

Kill Me Now

• Legacy Members
  • 1046 posts

Without the nostalgia glasses, it's a terrible mmorpg that hasn't aged well, is pretty much the definition of grind, has barely any quests and is chokeful with typos that existed still in 2004. Not to mention the ungodly amount of bots running about.

I love it.

Bienvenue dans mon monde, je serai votre guide.

My battletag, for Diablo III and WoW : Hellparsley#1437

Wow Main : Navlaan-Ysera, lvl 110 Shaman, ilvl 888 (updated MAR/23/2017)

PZ5WGIl.gif

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6480 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North

Without the nostalgia glasses, it's a terrible mmorpg that hasn't aged well, is pretty much the definition of grind, has barely any quests and is chokeful with typos that existed still in 2004. Not to mention the ungodly amount of bots running about.

I love it.

Now that's a review I can get behind!

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4805 posts
  • LocationAlabama

And now

Spoiler

• meezookeewee likes this

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

I'm considering finally purchasing GTAV.

Pretty much playing through the single player campaign on my old flatmate's Xbox, and no intention to have anything to do with the online content...

Have there been any significant updates to the single player in the last couple of years?

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6001 posts
  • LocationThe North
Nope. Not a thing.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Nope. Not a thing.

Really? Even all those empty gun racks with promises that they would be filled?

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6001 posts
  • LocationThe North
In the multiplayer certainly, but I have no idea with the single player, but in terms of actual content there's nothing.

Tholcrist

Tholcrist

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1264 posts
  • LocationSydney

Anyone playing ME: Andromeda figured out how to get up to the gravity well above Chasm of the Builders? It's not linked to a quest as far as I can tell, I started off chaining consoles across the surface of Harval but I can't figure out how to get up that 200m incline to the newest unlocked one.

It's just after you cross the chasm once the bridge is extended.

Jhago

Jhago

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

I finished Zelda BotW after 120 hours in. I mean "finished" as in defeated Ganon, of course, because I still have a lot of shit to do, but I just couldn't ignore the main story anymore. So I cleared all main quests, and beat the game. The rest of the quests and shrine hunting I'll do at a lesser pace now.

Disgaea 5 is looking at me and to the 2-digits-only playtime impatiently... 

oie_16205141AB1CZKrz_zps58490b83.gif

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10838 posts
  • LocationPerth : Western Australia

Chapter 13 Verse 2 of FFXV - where you play as Gladiolus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multiplatform, handheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users