• Please log in to reply
2699 replies to this topic

Azz Attack

Azz Attack

No, YOUR face is an Azz

• Legacy Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationAustralian Capitol Territory (A.C.T.), Australia
So I was browsing the gaming forums and I couldn't find a WAYCP thread for handheld gaming. So I figured I would start a thread. :) I scanned the forums and used the search feature, but if there is a thread, I'll get a mod to close it. This thread covers all handheld devices (Nintendo, Sony, mobile phone, iPad, etc).

To start off, I managed to find a copy of Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on the PSP. I say this as an explanation for my lack of presence on this forums of late. :P

The Item World is what's killing me... I haven't even progressed past Episode Four yet...
  • EnzydayCroday and Diesesarm like this
Posted Image

L.O.M.A. from the old forums did my sig and avvy for me. ^_^

Original join date from the old forums: October 2008

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts
  • LocationPerth : Western Australia
From Dust. Playing with a trackpad is tricky but it's a fun game.

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North
Fire Emblem.

It's amazingly hard to play without killing off your pawns.
  • Azz Attack likes this

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

chimaro

chimaro

• Legacy Members
  • 898 posts

Jhago

Jhago

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Lol, TF2, XCom, Rift and (rarely) some Neverwinter.

oie_16205141AB1CZKrz_zps58490b83.gif

FLOWDANGO

FLOWDANGO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationMorristown NJ
The Last of Us
State of Decay

And once those are beat, I want to go back in. But besides those the new game space is lacking. But Last of Us luckily has some really fun multiplayer!

Follow me on Twitter to see the latest gaming antics I am getting into along with what is currently on my mind. 

@FLOWDANGO

I will also be trying to stream some more of the games I play to see how that is and to see if people find my gaming practices interesting. My Twitch profile is FLOWDANGO, so look me up! 

NanoScream

NanoScream

Hazzuh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4457 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that is witty
On my phone I have a GBA emulator and I play PKMN Emerald on it. This is the only handheld device I have. T__T
  • Cadiuro likes this

tumblr_mpu2s2rFTS1szx1oxo1_500.gif

A smart man will always let the female win, unless it's your sister, then you beat that bitch like a pinata.

Erenion

Erenion

Newfish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I just picked up Remember Me the other day. Interesting game. Sadly they made it so linear even though they had so many options to make this game more than it is. Cool concept and the combo system is fresh and fun. So far i'm only about 45 minutes in but the story line is interesting enough. Other than that Dust 514 takes up most of my days along with League
To live would be a great adventure. ~Peter Panning.

Azz Attack

Azz Attack

No, YOUR face is an Azz

• Legacy Members
  • 1363 posts
  • LocationAustralian Capitol Territory (A.C.T.), Australia

Fire Emblem.

It's amazingly hard to play without killing off your pawns.

Especially Donnel and Nowi. Trying to level them up and increase their support level at the same time is hard. O_o
Posted Image

L.O.M.A. from the old forums did my sig and avvy for me. ^_^

Original join date from the old forums: October 2008

Arnie90

Arnie90

Newfish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCologne
Currently I'm playing Dark Souls - everyone else here who "enjoyed" this game? Very hard, sometimes frustrating, but also astonishing. After all I can say that I even like it more than Skyrim. The battles are great, a lot of creativity and effort were put in the game and it is not unplayable hard - just a lot of trial&error. Reminds me of the good 'ol Megaman and Ghost&Goblins time

rfpt

rfpt

worst cat

• Legacy Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Locationthe clouds
Nethack. I'm a neutral female human archaeologist
gUsz6u2.gif

Vakas

Vakas

Newfish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
On PC its either Guild Wars 2, or Defiance. Though i did just recently rebeat Mass Effect one on the PC, and wishing i could find the disc to ME2 so i could play it.

My PS3 its been mostly NCAA Football 13 or Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires. Though i did recently pick up Gran Tourismo 5, and FFX-2 again. Thikning of replaying KoA:Reckoning.

Espada del Dios

Espada del Dios

• Legacy Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked on 3DS! So much fun :D

VirlomiEntreri

VirlomiEntreri

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 4934 posts
  • LocationAlabama
Batman: Arkham City
unEpic
Sol Survivor
Patrician IV
Torchlight 2

Basically my evenings lately.

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/<-- Check out Star Citizen. Pledge!

khyron42

khyron42

• Legacy Members
  • 198 posts
I'm purely a PC gamer at this point, but your thread has morphed into a general one instead of just handhelds, so...

In order of what gets most of my time, and what I'm up to in them:

Kerbal Space Program (with several mods installed) - just sent a heavy mining ship towards the Gas Giant to scan the smaller moons for resources and begin mining them... I'm going to have to send resupply ships since one of the mods I'm using makes crew require life support, but that also means resource tankers can be returned to the starting planet. Almost nightly play.

Minecraft - I'm making minor improvements to my house in the shared village on the server I host. I need to return to my grand excavation project. 2-3 hours a week.

FTL - Those Mantis bastards keep boarding and killing my experienced crew. Probably 2-3 plays per week.

SWGEMU - just logging in every few days for an hour or so to run one or two missions and enjoy returning to the MMO I fell in love with almost a decade ago.

Dungeons & Dragons Online - just started again because Neverwinter reminded me I love 3rd edition's flexibility of character design. Not sure if I'll devote much time to it in the long term. Maybe spending 2 hours in a play session per week.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X - I just discovered a webcam-based head tracker (FreeTrackNoIR) and it makes flight sim good enough to practice for eventually doing the real thing. About an hour a week. (that head tracker is also useful in minecraft, not using it in anything else yet.)

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts
Civ IV

*McKay*

*McKay*

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 10949 posts
Flower

chimaro

chimaro

• Legacy Members
  • 898 posts

FLOWDANGO

FLOWDANGO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationMorristown NJ
Still State of Decay, I beat Last of Us and I am going to work my way through Fallout New Vegas, I got it when it came out but never played through it fully.

When that is complete I need to play all Borderlands 2 DLC.

Follow me on Twitter to see the latest gaming antics I am getting into along with what is currently on my mind. 

@FLOWDANGO

I will also be trying to stream some more of the games I play to see how that is and to see if people find my gaming practices interesting. My Twitch profile is FLOWDANGO, so look me up! 

Azraelle

Azraelle

Disgruntled Postal Worker

• Legacy Members
  • 1313 posts
  • Location[Subject hometown here]
Finally finished Bioshock:Infinite. Came back to the game after a few months, not realizing that my last checkpoint was pretty much at the end.

Now on to Tomb Raider, FTL, and Gunpoint.

I'm saving Skyrim for after I get my novel's second draft completed.

"The Bible is like a software agreement: no one really reads it, they just scroll down to the bottom and click, 'I Agree.'" - random Facebook post

Steam - Azraelle

Youtube - Factorio Megafactory

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multiplatform, handheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users