Posted Image

Asperoth

Asperoth

Devil's Advocate

• Legacy Members
  • 1,316 posts
  • LocationSomewhere out there.
Chat harder, dammit!

Also, I haven't gone commando in awhile. But it's hard to pull that off in a business environment, particularly in khakis. If you don't jiggle enough after taking a whiz you have to carry around a book like you're hiding a hard-on.
If you have an animation or large picture in your signature, I'm blocking it.

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Reality Deconstructed

• Moderators
  • 13,125 posts
  • LocationIllinois

My company's version of IE does not handle this well. Probably going to have to resort to Chrome or Firefox. Thank God they gave us those options recently.

Any plans for widening the chat area or making it relative? Right now there are several inches on either side of this box that are unused. I understand that's probably intentional, but wasted space makes me so sad.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

7/25/14 - 10/25/14: I'm clearly going to breeze through this like it was nothing

Terraria Server: 50.83.203.208:7777

If29DNO.jpg

Xelothen

Xelothen

Newfish

• Legacy Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBoise, ID
Some of us are inexperienced when it comes to chatting hard..

Anyone else just picture Mara drunkenly flying into a wall in an attempt to get more beer, or was that just me? >_>

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 950 posts
  • LocationSome place wittier than before
I am terrified of this new stuff...

Posted Image

camm

camm

Forum Woodsmith

• Legacy Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationMississauga, ON, Canada
I don't know how this forum found a picture of means made it my avatar without me doing anything. I'll play more tomorrow when I'm not half asleep on my phone.

This is all so scary!

Camm of the Pre-2012 CAD Forums, February 2006

Steam ID: Camrm | Wooden Computer Case: Blog / Video 1 / Video 2 / Case Mod Competition Video

CapLockFury

CapLockFury

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationAn Igloo
Formerly Jeff7876, hopefully I won't confuse people too much. That username is finally dead. The forums were the only place where I still went by that name :P

And to actually provide some content for the chat:

I've never gone commando, how is it?
Formerly know as Jeff7876 -- Mr.Brown on steam

"Oh, sorry, I got distracted by the Internet." -Scott

camm

camm

Forum Woodsmith

• Legacy Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationMississauga, ON, Canada
Also, I need my legacy status for self validation!

Camm of the Pre-2012 CAD Forums, February 2006

Steam ID: Camrm | Wooden Computer Case: Blog / Video 1 / Video 2 / Case Mod Competition Video

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Reality Deconstructed

• Moderators
  • 13,125 posts
  • LocationIllinois

That depends (a pun!), do you have any textile aversions? I don't like the way jeans feel, and prefer the much softer boxers or boxer briefs. I also don't like the lack of support and the risky zipper dangers.

Also, jeans that have seen commando do not get re-used. They must be washed after a single use, whereas you can get two or three wearings out of protected jeans, provided you weren't sweaty, stinky, or messy that day.

Edit: I got it before Tim created the Need Legacy? thread, because I'm awesome like that. You should go there to request it before 11/14/2012, as Tim has indicated that he's only going to give out love for one week.

Edited by PixelOrange, 08 November 2012 - 05:11 AM.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

7/25/14 - 10/25/14: I'm clearly going to breeze through this like it was nothing

If29DNO.jpg

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 950 posts
I would like to point out that I won the "Last Person Who Posts in this Wins" in TGL both unofficially (being declared the winner earlier in the thread) and officially (by being the last post). Sorry to those who tried. Readout, you almost made it. *salutes*

Posted Image

Brutter

Brutter

The Thunder's Roar

• Legacy Members
  • 923 posts
  • LocationUnderground
mmmm shiney and new...

a;so I have ArkAngel hollaring in my ear over vent telling me he is still getting directed to the old forums.

CapLockFury

CapLockFury

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationAn Igloo
Ah, ok, makes sense I guess. I usually only wear sweatpants cause I'm a lazy college(uni) kid.

I dunno, I don't really feel like I would like it. I enjoy my boxers :tongue:

Also, it makes me sad that it takes 100 posts to have a super-ultra-elite-reborn-dubedition tag thing on your name.
That's what I get for being a lurker! :sith: .

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 950 posts
Is it too early to say that I really like these new forums especially for being much more sleek and without all the baggage of old threads and everything?

Posted Image

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

Reality Deconstructed

• Moderators
  • 13,125 posts
  • LocationIllinois

When he announced that, I was super worried. Then I realized I had over 200 posts. How the hell did I post that many times?

If29DNO.jpg

CapLockFury

CapLockFury

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationAn Igloo
I MIGHT have more than 100 posts, but I doubt it. I only starting posting a bit at THE END. (dun dun dun)

And I really like the new look and feel of the forum(s?) too.

bacon&eggs

bacon&eggs

• Legacy Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationValinor

Is it too early to say that I really like these new forums especially for being much more sleek and without all the baggage of old threads and everything?

Nah, it's never too early. I'm digging the aesthetic. It's sleek without being too sterile. Nice modern look.

Also, boxers for me. I dislike the itching involved with going commando. .

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.” - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

DullBlade

DullBlade

"The Night"

• Legacy Members
  • 2,914 posts
  • LocationNowhere
Was actually surprised when the previous forum disappeared..

SteamID: DullBlade

Up for playing:

League of Legends, Borderlands 1 & 2, Torchlight II, Team Fortress 2, XCOM EU, Skullgirls, AoE II

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 950 posts
Only "problem" I have is that it is pretty bright but more importantly that my picture for the signature is a little too bold for my taste. Of course, I had to change it to an image (originally black) on a black background (originally white) so making a new picture shouldn't be too much work.

Edit: Not so much anymore now. May play with the image used a bit though. Kind of silly to have "nameless poet" when depicting Joan of Arc...

Posted Image

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

• Moderators
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationMexifornia
First page of the first one. Booyah.

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 950 posts
But not on the first day in the home timezone. This was made Wednesday and you only posted on it on Thursday. You will never rise from your shame and humiliation!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)