Recent Topics
Next Previous
Photo

The 'spam your post count up to a significant number while you still can' thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9119 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

9116…

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9119 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6360 posts
  • LocationThe North

Really now, this is unbecoming of you witsd.

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 1977 posts
  • LocationSome place wittier than before

Witsd makes a thread to pretend he has more posts. Sad! #MAGA

• witsd likes this

Y3Mgo0U.jpg

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9119 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Really now, this is unbecoming of you witsd.

Fuck quality, get postcounts.

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 1977 posts

You could do what the latest bots are doing and talk about "vigra" pills.

Y3Mgo0U.jpg

witsd

witsd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9119 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

I could, but that sounds like it would be long and hard work.

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 1977 posts

But it would be satisfying... unless you do it longer than 4 hours.

Y3Mgo0U.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users