wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9110 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

www.thewaterheater.net

Just to keep Pixel happy.

• Readout and Kris like this
We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9110 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Now I have to bump this every time anyone posts elsewhere...

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9110 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Goddamnit, Vir!

Bump.

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 1971 posts
  • LocationSome place wittier than before

Triple posting and bumping? This place has really become a lawless wasteland.

• Kris likes this

Y3Mgo0U.jpg

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6358 posts
  • LocationThe North

Clearly free reign is more than he could handle.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9110 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

You should have seen what I did to my last dead forum.

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 1971 posts
  • LocationSome place wittier than before

What did you do?

Y3Mgo0U.jpg

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9110 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

We discovered that although the admins had locked the forums, mods could still post. So we did. A lot.

I believe Goatse and Tubgirl also made appearances.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6358 posts
  • LocationThe North

Ghastly.

Dace

Dace

Submarines!

• Legacy Members
  • 1971 posts