• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

How long until you notice?

• Moderators
  • 1825 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

It's finally time, the new forums are live and ready to go! Welcome to The Water Heater. Head on over and make yourselves at home, doesn't matter if you're a long-time veteran or just an idle lurker, everyone is welcome so please pop in and say hello :)

As you all know, the CAD forums are closing soon. When they do, these forums will disappear and cad-forums.com will automatically redirect you to the new forums. Even though the old domain will redirect you to us, we are in no way representing Ctrl+Alt+Del, Tim Buckley, or anyone else associated with the comic. If you have a problem with us, you send the lawsuit to us, not Tim :tongue:

That's it. Head on over to The Water Heater and check it out. I hope to see you all there :)

• Readout, Bisected8, *McKay* and 5 others like this

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

Bearwhale

Bearwhale

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1033 posts
  • LocationNovi, MI
Wow, TWH. That brings me back.

Jhago

Jhago

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 1979 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Oh my, so soon, didn't even have time to prepare myself...

oie_16205141AB1CZKrz_zps58490b83.gif

Player #7

Player #7

Forum Legend

• Legacy Members
  • 2939 posts
  • LocationNo Where & Everywhere.

Thanks for the heads up GH. :)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

flintlocke

flintlocke

Kill Me Now

• Legacy Members
  • 1067 posts

One thing : Would it be possible to raise the signature's maxlength from 255 to 512? I'd like to keep mine intact...

EDIT : And we can't put images in it.

Bienvenue dans mon monde, je serai votre guide.

My battletag, for Diablo III and WoW : Hellparsley#1437

Wow Main : Navlaan-Ysera, lvl 110 Shaman, ilvl 899 (updated JUN/01/2017)

PZ5WGIl.gif

Bisected8

Bisected8

puella ridicula viridisque

• Legacy Members
  • 3374 posts
  • LocationThe home of red cheese

Finally a chance to change this Squirrel Girl avatar and graduate to my favourite baked good!

waitforiiit

waitforiiit

• Legacy Members
  • 332 posts

Stuck on the registration page, this may take some time. Username's are the bane of my existence.

You hear about Pluto? That's messed up, right?

Golden Helmet

Golden Helmet

How long until you notice?

• Moderators
  • 1825 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

One thing : Would it be possible to raise the signature's maxlength from 255 to 512? I'd like to keep mine intact...

EDIT : And we can't put images in it.

I can definitely raise the character limit. I'll see about images too, they should work but I'll check on that.

edit: images are definitely allowed, you can add them via BB Code, MyCode (don't ask me what that is), or HTML. If it's still not working let me know. I also removed the character limit for sigs.

• flintlocke likes this

.

.                                                                                                                                                             

Solo Wing

Solo Wing

The Vegemite Herald

• Legacy Members
  • 4130 posts
  • LocationBurn City, Victoria

Consider me migrated.

Console: Final Fantasy XV

PC: XCOM Long War, PU Battlegrounds, Dawn of War III, Factorio

Mobile: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

WiiU: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Currently Reading: Severed Souls: Richard & Kahlan series

Facebook - Xbox Live -  Steam - My Anime List

Never [be] cruel or cowardly. Never give up, never give in.

PixelOrange

PixelOrange

God Emperor

• Moderators
  • 17460 posts
  • LocationIllinois

At least one person has had an issue with activating their new account. I went to investigate and it actually tells us when that happens. So we will manually activate anyone with issues of that nature. That's pretty nice.

T͏hi͢s͘ sca͡r ̛iś ̛a͢ ́r̶emi͡ndȩr͏ ́o͠f t̡he̷ event͝s̢ ̀of̸ ̵Jań. ͜15th ̷t͏o̕ ̨22n͝d́, 2͟0҉1͜5̷.

CAD Reboot Survivor - November 7th, 2012 | First Forum Legend - January 11th, 2013 | First Forum Awardee - July 31st, 2013

The Law - October 31st, 2013 | OVER 9,000!!! - December 20th, 2013 | 10K+ February 4th, 2014

April Fool's Mastermind - April, 1st 2014 | FiH = Faith in Humanity | A Sleepy Story

If29DNO.jpg

Veritex

Veritex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

So noted, so done. The heads up has been appreciated.

Kris

Kris

Deliciously British

• Legacy Members
  • 6355 posts
  • LocationThe North
Can we have a compilation of the last scene in 90s sitcoms when everyone leaves the house?

Also last one out hit the lights.
  • Piestein likes this

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North
Don't forget that they have to say "Goodbye, forums!" as the camera slowly pans down to a lingering shot of our login details.
  • Piestein likes this

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9101 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

It'll be like when Jim Robinson died in Neighbours.

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9101 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Okay, I'm now unable to log into the new forum. I log in, it says I've been successful, and then I'm still a guest.

Halp?

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Readout

Readout

Leader of the resistance

• Legacy Members
  • 6764 posts
  • LocationThe Deep North
Did you try in private mode/with a different browser? That could tell us whether it's your account or if it's a cookie problem.

The "L" stands for "Value".

Nobody can hear the sarcasm in your voice when you type. Which is why they invented teal.

Readout's list of done-to-death-and-beyond topics: Feminism, Sexism, Social Justice Warriors, Racism, Trump vs Clinton.

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9101 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Did you try in private mode/with a different browser? That could tell us whether it's your account or if it's a cookie problem.

Doesn't work on Chrome

Doesn't work in incognito mode

Doesn't work in IE

Pretty sure I'm special.

Piestein

Piestein

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

I have the same problem.

So no, you're not special.

• wistd likes this

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 9101 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

I have the same problem.

So no, you're not special.

But… they told me I was. :(

69258887.jpg

• Piestein likes this

Piestein

Piestein

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Sympathy like.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: official

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users