• 509 posts
You're doing it wrong

Posted Image

jthecreator

jthecreator

On a mission of love

• Banned
  • 5,573 posts
I read the news post in relation to the comic. It sounds like Kingdom Hearts meets Fable at first-glance. Not sure I can say much about one or the other; played Fable 1, never completed Fable 2.

"In the totem pole of life, you can't know what could be if you never set your stone." - Some old lady on the Flobots "Fight With Tools" album.

Dragnmastralex

Dragnmastralex

Prospect

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
still better than taking an arrow to the knee

Posted Image

musIC

musIC

• Legacy Members
  • 112 posts
  • Location<insert witty location here>

I read the news post in relation to the comic. It sounds like Kingdom Hearts meets Fable at first-glance. Not sure I can say much about one or the other; played Fable 1, never completed Fable 2.

Could you elaborate? I'm a huge fan of both KH and Fable franchises, and I didn't get either of them from Tim's description. The Pokemon/Final Fantasy combo that Tim made reference to echoes my feelings from the description perfectly.

Posted Image

maldar

maldar

Newfish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
First, I love the "Fish-on-a-Stick" polearm. Is that really how they look in the game? What about the lantern nose ring?

I totally agree about the whole cut scene, it is out dated, as well as the posing and the combat rewards and just be in a small dialogue box like other games. I'm to the point of also hating games where enemies of a certain type all die and are posed the same way. I didn't notice this until I backed the Pathfinder Online Technology demo and the goblins all died by falling on their backs and died with their feet kicking. I like the way APB Reloaded due it, you end up as a rag doll. This can be quite amusing at times. For anyone that has not checked it out and like any GTA games, checkout APB Reloaded. There are obvious flaws to their game and their can be a good number of hackers/botters some nights, but I find it enjoyable.

Monkey

Monkey

Prospect

• Banned
  • 76 posts
LOL I love the look on his face in panel two.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comic, ni no kuni, oliver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users