• Please log in to reply
1403 replies to this topic

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8888 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

I don't think this deserves its own thread (yet).

US police leak Manchester bombing evidence photos to the press, jeopardising the ongoing investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-40038630

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Bisected8

Bisected8

puella ridicula viridisque

• Legacy Members
  • 3291 posts
  • LocationThe home of red cheese

And I thought the papers here were moronic.

Seems like a stretch to make it about Trump, though (then again, the thread had to be locked, it seems).

wistd

wistd

Forum myth

• Legacy Members
  • 8888 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Seems like a stretch to make it about Trump, though (then again, the thread had to be locked, it seems).

Yeah, it was more that it linked in with the earlier theme of giving away intel. Not implying that this one has anything to do with Trump though.

We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot.

Wyzrd

Wyzrd

• Legacy Members
  • 3155 posts

"I am the least Islamophobic person you've ever met in your life. Ask anyone."

"We're going to make things so great for muslims in america. Its gonna be great. Believe me."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: news, oh god oh god were all gonna, die

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users